- The Marin/Sonoma Mosquito & Vector Control District is governed by a Board of Trustees.
- Each member represents a city or county at large.
- Trustees are appointed by their city council or county board of supervisors and serve a two or four year term.
- Each member is compensated $100 per board meeting (not to exceed $100 per month).
- Board meetings are held at 7:00 pm on the second Wednesday of each month at District Headquarters, 595 Helman Lane, Cotati.
- All board meetings are open to the public and are posted in accordance with Cal. Gov't Code § 54954(a).
- To view board meeting agendas and minutes click here.
2014 Board of Trustees
Yvonne Van Dyke
|Rohnert Park||Paul Libeu||12/31/14||Email Paul|
|Fairfax||Frank Egger||12/31/15||Email Frank|
|Healdsburg||Shaun McCaffery||12/31/15||Email Shaun|
|Larkspur||Tom Bradner||12/31/17||Email Tom|
|Marin County At Large||Ed Schulze||12/31/14||Email Ed|
|Marin County At Large||Kerry McGrath||12/31/15||Email Kerry|
|Mill Valley||Sandra Ross||12/17/17||Email Sandra|
|Novato||Herb Rowland Jr.||12/31/14||Email Herb|
|Petaluma||Steve Ayala||12/31/14||Email Steve|
|Ross||Phil Paisley||12/31/13||Email Phil|
|San Anselmo||William Holland||12/31/16||Email William|
|Santa Rosa||Bill Pitcher||12/31/15||Email Bill|
|Sebastopol||Una Glass||12/31/15||Email Una|
|Sonoma County At Large||Tamara Davis||12/31/14||Email Tamara|
|Sonoma County At Large||Richard Stabler||12/31/17||Email Richard|
|San Rafael||Judith Trusendi||12/31/15||Email Judith|