Summer Vector School
- Students learn about local vectors (such as mosquitoes, ticks, yellowjackets, and rats) and the problems they cause.
- Students learn how to protect themselves from local vectors.
- Students visit a "mini vector museum" that includes a variety of vector-related displays.
- Summer presentations are scheduled each spring- for more information email email@example.com
- Each summer a new activity/project is introduced that relates to the vectors discussed in the presentation.
- Examples from past summers include: Mosquitofish! card game, mosquito model building, the "Mosquito Wheel" game, and more!