- K-8th grade
- Students learn about the biology, ecology and control of yellowjackets and other local stinging insects.
- Each class borrows a life cycle kit that includes a real nest, insect collection, and life cycle story wheel.
- Each student is provided with an activity book that is used with the life cycle kit.
- We designed our lessons to reinforce the Next Generation Science Standards.
- The following table includes the presentations, lesson plans and activity books that we use in classrooms.
- Click here for our teacher companion site that has supplemental educational materials for classroom use.
3rd and up
|Yellowjackets and Other Stinging Insects||