Why did you choose to join the MSMVCD Board of Trustees? / Why is the mission of mosquito and vector control important to you?
I chose to join the MSMVCD Board of Trustees to broaden my experience in public service. In light of changing weather patterns, to anticipate and reduce, if not eliminate, the evolving risk from infectious diseases.
- B.A., UCLA 1968
- Hague Academy of International Law 1969
- U.C. Hastings College of the Law, Juris Doctor 1971
- King’s College, University of London 1971-72
- Professor of Law [Adjunct], U.C. Hastings College of the Law 1972-1978
- Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio [scholar] 1972
- Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio [scholar] 1975
- Member of the California Bar, January 1972 to present
- Member of the Bar of the United States Supreme Court
- Member of the Bar of the United States Tax Court
- Board of Directors of Marin Sanitation district No. 5, 2011 to present
Term of Office: February 2018 - January 2022